Wedding Cars are as important as the wedding cake. They depart an everlasting memory for the couple as the vehicle is the final and most essential section of the wedding. The getaway wedding car is extraordinary for a couple as they leave the venue of the wedding in the identical with good wishes for a joyful married life from close pals and guests.
Usually, the wedding cars are adorned by the close buddies and family of the couple as the bride and groom feel embarrassed to enhance their wedding car. Close buddies and family must take utmost care to enhance the car as beautifully as viable for the newlywed couple. ‘How to decorate wedding cars?’ is a query that often comes up in the minds of friends who take up the exciting task to decorate the wedding ceremony get-away car.
Some friends are mischievous and use decorations to tease their newlywed friends. They try to make the ornament as hilarious as possible. Some keep it simple and stylish while some want the ornament to be as grand and fabulous as possible. Some prefer to preserve the decoration stylish and uncommon and a few stick to the wedding theme to make the wedding get-away ride memorable and fun.
Choose the right wedding car
An essential thing to keep in thought is to choose the wedding auto that would suit the wedding theme or color. An old car would go very well with a normal wedding and a red vehicle would go well if the color theme of the wedding ceremony is red. Before you think of decorations it is important to pick out the car that would match the wedding ceremony theme rather than being the odd-man-out.
How to decorate wedding ceremony cars stylishly?
- Bouquets and flowers are frequently used to decorate cars however these can be arranged differently and elegantly. For example, one can go for silk or craft flowers instead of clean flowers and decorate the automobile according to the theme of floral decoration at the venue.
- Use an easy white marker or a glitter to write romantic and funny messages on the car in particular on the rear window of the car, one’s creativity can be pushed to limits to select funny phrases or trade the standard messages of ‘Just married’
- Simply use red color paints or just your shaving cream to write fun messages, songs, or you can simply paint cartoons, caricatures, etc., to add more to the fun thing of the get-away ceremony
- Decorate the car with soft toys, pom-poms, and different party accessories to pep up the ornament and give it a cute look
- Tie plant life with colorful ribbons to the door handles as well to whole the decoration
- Colorful balloons can be tied on the top or sides of the vehicle to add to the fun element, balloons with funny messages and artwork or cartoons would also make the car interesting
- You can additionally tie some old shoes and beer cans to the bumper with a sturdy string that would be remembered and laughed out about the wedding car
- Colorful wedding banners and stickers can be sold and personalized with the names of the bride and groom to give a private touch to the car